While you are at the festival, make sure to visit the vendor booths, with unique crafts and gifts! We are excited to present:
- The Orthodox Church of St. Matthew Bookstore: selling books, icons, religious items.
- Wayne Hajos, Iconographer: artist and teacher of Russo-Byzantine style icons selling his handmade icons. Cynthia Dzubak will be making and selling prayer ropes.
- Festival Market: Our Festival Market Booth will offer beautiful jewelry, handbags, and other unique items found in our previous festivals, but on a slightly smaller scale.
- Park Lane Jewelry: Features designer-inspired jewelry that includes Swarovski and Australian cut crystals and a Customer Purchase Program like no other. Buy 2 items (least expensive), and get up to 4 more items (most expensive) at half price! Also available: Blingy shawls. Contact Tiffany Nicholl; 330-219-7075 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive maximum savings when ordering.
- Reach Out Rescue and Resources, Inc. (RORR): Promotes animal welfare education, foster, and rescue services, toys and blankets for cats and dogs. Come meet your new best friend!
- Nordic Dreams: Specializing in quality handmade products from Baltics and Scandinavia, made from glass, wood, and felt.
- Pampered Chef: small appliances, cookware, bakeware, stoneware, forged cutlery, and utensils. Featuring timesaving tools, tips, and recipes to simplify everyday meals. Contact Carrie Picton; 443.599.9099 or email@example.com
- Peacock Proud Design: Colorful, detailed, unique handcrafted accessories, including beaded jewelry, magnets, note cards, and custom hand-painted address signs, by Susan Davenport
- Dan Wood/ “DABA” Various woodcraft including: turned ornaments, Maryland “Crab” clocks, and holiday signs.
- Scentsy: Scentsy offers stylish warmers, more than 80 wax fragrances, diffusers, and all-natural and essential oils. Contact Jessica; firstname.lastname@example.org