- Our response to God’s unfailing love and gratitude for His many blessings brought to our lives
- A commitment to freely offer our time, talent, and material resources in support and in participation with Christ in His love for us and our neighbors.
How can I support the ministry of the Church?
- Support and share Christ’s Gospel message of salvation to the world.
- Provide the time, talent, and treasure necessary to promote the goals of our parish: 1) To equip its members for the work of the ministry, for the building up of the Body of Christ until
- we all reach the unity in the faith (Ephesians 4:12-13) and 2) that together we grow in the grace and knowledge of our lord and Savior Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18).
- Support and participate in ministries and service to others.
What should I consider when making a Stewardship Pledge?
- Your Stewardship is vital and important to our Church
- Prayerfully consider how God is creator of everything and all gifts come from Him
- Prayerfully consider how your personal expenses compare with your Stewardship pledge
- Contemplate how giving your time, talent, and services would benefit the ministry of the Church
- Remember God’s grace and love for us
To make a Stewardship Pledge, first review these important facts concerning your pledge, Pledge Q&A, then download and fill out the 2023 Pledge Form (pdf) or 2023 Pledge Form (MSWord).To submit your Pledge Form you can email the completed form to email@example.com . Additionally, hard copies of the form are available in the Narthex. You may enclose a completed pledge form in an envelope, address it to “Pledge Secretary”, drop it in the Pledge Box in the Narthex, place it in the offering basket at Liturgy, or, mail it to the church (PO Box) address.